Tuesday, November 24, 2009

San Francisco Boudoir Photography, $250 with CD !

Here is a shot from my most recent San Francisco Boudoir Photography shoot !
I love these shots! It's a good example of what a typical portrait taken in your home would look like ! I also like these photos because they were done with such a simple prop! I wanted to post a few with just the fuzzy white blanket and then I'll post a few more of C. in other outfits later.
I'd love to hear from you if you are considering getting a boudoir portrait done! Prices will INCREASE SOON, so book now to get the $250 rate WITH your CD !! Amanda 415 259 4886








Remember, I travel outside of San Francisco for a small travel fee! I'm in Oakland, San Jose, Napa ,Ukiah, Monterey, Salinas, Half Moon Bay, and more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment