Thursday, November 12, 2009

San Francisco Boudoir Photographer, F.A.Q.S.

SAN FRANCISCO BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY, F.A.Q.S

BEFORE THE SHOOT ....................


How many years of experience do you have as a pro photographer / what equipment do you use?
10 years! I use high end Canon equipment ( 40D , 20D as back up ) .

How do your Bay Area boudoir photography sessions work ?
I take around 100 photos. Most clients bring 2-4 outfits. You receive 70-80 photos on CD.
10 photos are edited. 10 more can be edited for FREE.

I noticed you shoot boudoir in hotel suites sometimes. How does this work ? I can almost always find another lady to split the cost of the suite with you! The suites are about $150 a day. That's only $75 in addition to the shoot cost if two people shoot in the same day! If three people share, it's only $50 a person!

Why do you shoot at a hotel suite and not a studio ?
A swanky hotel suite is the best setting for boudoir photography!

If I don't want to shoot in a suite, can you come to my home for my boudoir photos?
Yes! There is no extra cost to come to you if you are in San Francisco. There are small travel fee's to come outside the city.

How do I know I'll look good?
I handle 75% of making you look good by lighting and helping you pose in a flattering way!
You handle the other 25% by bringing a few cute outfits and heels, doing makeup, and doing hair!

Do you provide retouching?
Yes, but I use a light hand! I want you to look like you! You generally can't tell that my photos are retouched.

Do you have outfits and heels I can use? How many of my outfits should I bring?
Yes! Send me your size! You'd also be amazed at what I can with simple props ( sheets / petals ). 3 outfits is ideal.

How do I schedule you?
Pay a $25 deposit with any credit card + your portion of the hotel suite if you are using one.

How revealing will be most revealing photos be?
Choose a level in advance so that I know what you would like!
1. Costumes only
2. Topless, but covered up somehow
3. Topless

DURING THE SHOOT .......

Will my boudoir shoot be fun ?
YES ! The vibe of the shoot is very fun and empowering. There is music, chocolates to enjoy, champagne or cider ect. !
The shoots are a lot of fun!

Can I bring someone with me ?
Yes. Someone you trust is a perfect addition to your shoot day.

AFTER THE SHOOT .............

How long does editing take before I get my CD?
We are turning photos around in 3-7 days - YOU HAVE TIME IF YOU WANT TO DO THIS FOR CHRISTMAS!!

What about privacy ?
I would never post anything anywhere without checking with a client first. The only photos we show other clients are fully clothed images. If you prefer I leave your photos out of my portfolio entirely , that's ok too !

What about a higher level of privacy? Are you willing to shoot and just turn the memory card over to me?
Yep.

Do you provide prints / calendars ect?
Yes ! Prints, photo books, and calendars are very affordable.


Please call 415 259 4886 to schedule ! I hope to see you soon! , Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment