Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bay Area Boudoir Photography

San Francisco Bay Area BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY



HOW MY BOUDOIR PHOTO SESSIONS WORK....

Reserve your session for only $25 for a *LIMITED TIME*!

Shoot at your home OR at a hotel suite ( my next suite is rented for Dec. 11 and 12 at the Hotel Kabuki in Japantown ).

AFTER YOU SEE THE PICTURES (right after the shoot on the back of the camera), you can buy the CD for only $300. We will retouch at least 10 photos before sending you the CD! 10 more images can be retouched for FREE! This rate INCLUDES THE COST OF THE SUITE !!

*Your photo shoot can be pg-13 or light "R" rated.
*I will talk to you about what you want to acheive in your session!
*I take 80-100 photos for each session!
*I have HEELS, OUTFITS, PROPS, ECT. but I also encourage you to bring what YOU feel sexy in!
*I am a professional FEMALE photographer !
*No full nudity ( thongs required for both genders ).
*Please arrive with your hair and makeup done.

Call me to reserve your time! 415 259 4886



1 comment: